Monday, July 27, 2015

Odds & Ends

I'm just tidying up, dumping the little bits onto one post.  Today we try to fit the kayak into the van. Jack says he thinks it is possible!  I sort of think he is nuts, but I could certainly pack a lot of things in it if it does fit.


I didn't know the Wisconsin was sold as the Simplex in Great Britain, let alone by Scots in Alloa!
Guess I'll need to add that to the rowboat motor index.


Ships' Boats: Their Qualities, Construction, Equipment, and Launching Appliances - 1920


How cool is this!? -  showroom in a Buenos Aires Lockwood dealership1



Motorboating - ND Jul 1928









"As a general thing the hardest job a man ever has to do is to train his wife to love his boat."
 1922 quote from some smart-ass husband




Douglas Malloch - 1932




MotorBoating Nov 1950





No comments:

Post a Comment