Monday, July 27, 2015

Odds & Ends

I'm just tidying up, dumping the little bits onto one post.  Today we try to fit the kayak into the van. Jack says he thinks it is possible!  I sort of think he is nuts, but I could certainly pack a lot of things in it if it does fit.


I didn't know the Wisconsin was sold as the Simplex in Great Britain, let alone by Scots in Alloa!
Guess I'll need to add that to the rowboat motor index.


Ships' BoatsTheir Qualities, Construction, Equipment, and Launching Appliances - 1920


How cool is this!? -  showroom in a Buenos Aires Lockwood dealership1



Motorboating - ND Jul 1928









"As a general thing the hardest job a man ever has to do is to train his wife to love his boat."
 1922 quote from some smart-ass husband




Douglas Malloch - 1932




MotorBoating Nov 1950





No comments:

Post a Comment