Saturday, July 25, 2015

May, 1928 - Interview with Bess and Ole Evinrude


How's your packing going for Tomahawk?

We're doing good.  I found the old coffee mugs that are only used there.  The new tent arrived in the mail.  The house sitter is all arranged so the cat is happy.   (I just can't put the cat in storage; she's too old.)  More importantly, I found the Annual Bess Evinrude Rowboat Motor Run boat pennants to hand out to any one going on the run who hasn't got one already!



ABOVE: Tomahawk mugs and Venus Flytrap

Again, researching outside my usual time parameters brought some cool stuff to my attention.  This is a good version of the much told story, and perhaps has a few facts that aren't in the more abbreviated tales.

Don't try to read the tiny text on this first page image.  I copied it and is posted below at a bigger size just underneath.












 


No comments:

Post a Comment