Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tomahawk - 2019 -Tuesday (before meet starts)

The meet doesn't officially start until tomorrow!  Things are hopping today anyway.

The one exception is in the rink where only the volunteers setting up stands are working.  I think this is the first year I got a photo of the rink with NO motors or boats in there.



As I am camping out and hiding from the mosquitoes under a net in the truck while uploading this I am publishing it in batches.  If you don't see about 100 photos, check back and refresh your page.

The mosquitoes are really noisy on the other side of the netting!  They have different tones to their whines.  I wonder if that means they are different species.


Two seaplanes were circling, then almost landing on the river before pulling up and doing it again.









































































































No comments:

Post a Comment